The British Records Association provides a forum for everyone with an interest in archives. Our membership includes historians, genealogists and other researchers, owners of records, archivists, librarians and others responsible for keeping archives. This breadth of support ensures that the British Records Association has a strong voice in promoting the interests of archives and archive users at a national level.
- Receiving Information and knowledge about records and archives, including our journal ‘Archives’ published twice a year.
- Supporting records and archives work such as preservation and advocacy.
- The opportunity to broaden networks and contacts, and be part of our community.
Membership annual subscription
- Individuals: £35
- Individual Concessions (retired/student/unwaged): £25
- Individual Overseas Members: £45
- Institutional Members UK: £70
- Institutional Members US and Canada: $95
If you have any enquiries about membership, or would like to join the Association, please email our Membership Secretary.