Your membership subscription will support our efforts to protect archives at risk, and provide the following benefits:
- Two issues of the Association’s peer-reviewed journal Archives each year (and on-line access to back copies)
- Three issues of the Association’s Newsletter each year
- Discount on the Association’s publications
- Reduced rates for the Association’s Annual Conference and training meetings
- Priority booking for events and visits organised by the Association
From 2019, membership of the British Records Association will be managed by Liverpool University Press, the publishers of Archives. During this period of transition, if you would like to join the Association, please contact our Membership Secretary.